Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My aura is, apparently, violet

Your Aura is Violet

Idealistic and thoughtful, you have the mind and ideas to change the world.
And you have the charisma of a great leader, even if you don't always use it!

The purpose of your life: saying truths that other people dare not say

Famous purples include: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Susan B. Anthony

Careers for you to try: Political Activist, Inventor, Life Coach
What Color Is Your Aura?

well... I think these kind of quizzes are fun in a chewing gum for the mind kind of way. Not that I even chew gum, but sometimes I buy Us Weekly and do other superficial things as well. Call it a guilty pleasure, if you will.

No comments:

Senator Robert Kennedy Quote

(quoting George Bernard Shaw)
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

About Me

My Photo
San Francisco, California, United States
Woman who seeks to create a balanced path for herself and, where possible, contribute towards a more balanced society. Educational background in law and business, ex-corporate lawyer currently freelancing and mother of 2 small boys (and a Black Lab).